<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32322581?origin\x3dhttp://joloveschemistry.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Photobucket Tuesday, October 21, 2008Photobucket
211008

"Let Me Go"
One more kiss could be the best thing
But one more lie could be the worst
And all these thoughts are never resting
And you're not something I deserve

In my head there's only you now
This world falls on me
In this world there's real and make believe
And this seems real to me

[Chorus]
You love me but you don't know who I am
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand
And you love me but you don't know who I am
So let me go
Let me go

I dream ahead to what I hope for
And I turn my back on loving you
How can this love be a good thing
When I know what I'm goin through

In my head there's only you now
This world falls on me
In this world there's real and make believe
And this seems real to me

[Chorus]
You love me but you don't know who I am
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand
You love me but you don't know who I am
So let me go
Just Let me go...
Let me go

And no matter how hard I try
I can't escape these things inside I know
I knowww..
When all the pieces fall apart
You will be the only one who knows
Who knows

[Chorus]
You love me but you don't know who I am
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand
And you love me but you don't know Who I am
So let me go
Just let me go
And you love me but you don't
You love me but you don't
You love me but you don't know who I am
And you love me but you don't
You love me but you don't
You love me but you don't know me
Let Me Go - 3 Doors Down

"Don't Say You Love Me"
[Verse 1:]
Got introduced to you my friend
You were cute and all that, baby you set the trend
Yes you did oh
The next thing I know were down at the cinema
We're sitting there, you said you loved me
What's that about?
[Verse 2:]
You're moving too fast, I don't understand you
I'm not ready yet, baby I can't pretend
No I can't
The best I can do is tell you to talk to me
It's possible, eventual
Love will find a way
Love will find a way...
[Chorus:]
Don't say you love me
You don't even know me
If you really want me
Then give me some time
Don't go there baby
Not before I'm ready
Don't say your heart's in a hurry
It's not like we're gonna get married
Give me, give me some time
[Verse 3:]
Here's how I play, here's where you stand
Here's what to prove to get any further than where it's been
I'll make it clear, not gonna tell you twice
Take it slow, you keep pushing me
You're pushing me away
Pushing me away...
[Chorus]
[Bridge:]
oooo, na, na, na, na, na, na, nana, na, na, na, na, naoooo, na, na, na, na, na, na, nana, na, na, na, na, na, na
Don't say you love me
You don't even know me baby...
Baby don't say love me, baby
Give me some time...
Dont Say You Love Me - M2M
recently someone told me that another person is havin a crush on me...
WOW...i also felt that it's a wow that someone actually likes me...rofl
i mean it's the first time i hav this experience..
it's kinda weird..cos i can hardly find anything attractive out of me..
i guess beauty lies on the beholder's eyes...
not to say that im not attractive or whatsoever...
cos im proud of myself and think that im attractive..
just that it's always my friend around me that got hitched and bla bla bla...
anw..i've been feeling very happy bout this feeling til there's this guilty conscience inside me..
i thought it was ok to be showered with love...
but i feel bad...i mean if i hav no feeling towards the other party
i guess i shouldnt keep him waiting
i'll just hav to tell him straight that "im sorry,but you're not the guy for me and you are worth better girl"
anw...im leavin sg for quite some time end of this year...
and Long Distance Relationship is not i want..
oh..im not supposed to even think of this...
i guess mayb i still miss him...
yeah that guy...that guy who crushed my heart..
and foolishly im still thinkin of him..
i would compare all guys with him
thinkin that he's the perfect one
(OMG, please dun let him or his friend read this
i'll be super pathetic)

to believe that i actually stil got the time to write all this
im supposed to revise for A's
so that i can go to my dream course in NTU
sigh..

written at 1:49 PM






Me
More about me

~MYSeLf~
joSepHinE aka ่่
19 this year
suTomO1,AndeRsonSS,iNNovaJC
tauRus GirL
josephine.only@gmail.com
~LovEs~
ShOOtinG
GoSSipiNG
paRty
BridgE
ShoppinG
CheMistRy(i know it's weird but...)
KoRean Drama
swiMMing
inteRneT suRfinG
deSSeRts
Tea n coFFee
combination of chEEse mushROOM pRatA n MiLo DinoSauR
guys with small eyes
cantonese people, language, everything bout HongKong
VannEsS Wu
NicKy Lee
L.E.A
Miko
KEN(1003fm)
and the list goes on

~DIsLiKeS~
VeGGieS n FruiTs
stuDy (duh..!!)
oldham hall's room padlock
getting fat (lols)
EXAMS

~TriVia~
07/05/89
LovEs CHEMISTRY
talkative
SupeR LaZy
the fiRst daughTer with a sisTer
is currently a 2nd yEar InNoviAn
suPerStiTious
a heDoniSt
an inTeRnet aDDict



DarLinks
My precious darlinks

Click for the links :)

advocates of love
ahken1003
andika
avril
cindy
danielang's food diary
darren
dhea
dress me up pretty
ferina
food paradise
funkyshop
gaby
gilbert
hagen
handmake my accessories
helena
i love beautiz
ivan
julian
kuan chin
luojun
marian
marsha
meilani
miko
michelle
mr.wong
my_friendster
nice_dress_boutique
phuong
phuong*ha*quynh*trang
quynh
quyouqili
rhesa
rudy
scarlet romance
sharepoint
shermin
shunjie
siying
tiwi
the beads play
vanness
vira
wee.yong
weixiang
xiaole
yindy
zhenjie
zhilun

TagBoard
shout out




Memories
rewind

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket August 2006
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket September 2006
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket October 2006
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket January 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket March 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket April 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket May 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket June 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket July 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket August 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket September 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket October 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket January 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket February 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket March 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket April 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket May 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket June 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket July 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket August 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket October 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket November 2008


Credits
Thanks to...

DESIGNER: SIPEI
CODING: x x
BRUSHES: x x x
PICTURE: x
CURSOR: x
HOST: x x

Photo Sharing 
and Video Hosting at Photobucket Best view in IE 1024 x 768 pixels

Song
la la la

ยป Now Playing: LOVE,ME by COLLIN RAYE
Love Me - Collin Raye