i dun noe n cant believe tt im so easily irritated nowadays...
sigh...mayb it's the stressed syndrome...
today i was supposed to go watch forbidden kingdom with jy,sy rudy n others,
but then as usual junyang got sth cropped up...(not tt i blame him,cos he's a victim also)
and i also actually needed to attend a short briefing by the sch
it's about the external invigilator of our school, comprises of other's sch principal and moe officers
we were given a list of things that the sch has done for us
so tt when we are asked abt it this fri we'll know sth to talk about
n not only say, "eh..i dun noe..."or "got meh???"
haha..lol
[benerny pas briefing lumayan seneng jga, soalny permen mata(dlm bhsa inggris) saya bilang klo "eh ntar qta barengan..."
tpi gara2 gw ilfil berat sma dia thanks to tmen gw,
gw jual mahal..haha...gw cma senyum n blg oh iy..haha...
n gw malah lbih excited bakal breng cindy wk...
hahaha...g kbayang dia yg blur gtu bisa jdi cg rep jga...
gw jga blur c...lol...]
anw, after the briefing me n tiwi went to support nadia on the A div tennis competition
n starving ourselves cos there was no break in btwn our pack schedule...Dx
after the tennis competition, me n tiwi went straight to canteen n grab some food
oh, here comes the annoying part
when we were eating i saw jiayuan...
he was alone and asked if he can sit with us,
of course i said it's ok...
we were waiting for s**** to finish his stuff to go home together
when he came, most of us were getting ready to go off
but of cos we all waited for jiayuan to finish his food first
that’s lyk the most appropriate thing to do
but, out of sudden s**** said, ”can u please eat faster?”
I was so shock when I heard him said tt, I was lyk what’s ur prob??
We waited for u too remember?? just tt I didn’t said it out
Then he start bitching,yes bitching(if he was a girl), in front of jiayuan
Saying stuff lyk “u’ve wasted my 10mins” “oh btw ur café sucks” and whatsoever
He thought he’s joking but it aint funny
I was so embarrassed I went home by bus instead of walking with him
I cant even walk with him
I was just too irritated, so I sincerely apologise to jiayuan about my i-dun-noe-how-to-describe-in-a-better-term friend…
He’s just too jealous with ur achievement in NMA…
As I dun think he n his cca do well, though it’s a niche cca…
I love blogging, I can just blog my sadness n grievance n feel much better afterward…
Oh, so sad I cant watch him perform on 10 may…sobz…