10 unusual facts about me?!?!?!
i dun rilly if these rilly are my unusual fact but haiz just write ba...haha
1 I am currently in emo state...miss a guy so much tt i couldnt rilly focus on my study...T.T but i hav to face it...gonna bring back myself and find new cute guy...haha....xD
2 hmm.. I think i may turn to lesbian thanks to the hurt im having...but let's hope not...(i start hugging gals..)
3 I hate PE, dun know why s'porean pp love pe so much...i dislike it...but i like the teacher though...n the games sessions....haha
4 I love taking bus and hate to take mrt...let alone walking..(no wonder i so fat.. )i even take bus from bus interchange to sch..what a live,all because of bus concession...hahah...'
5 my childhood dream is to be a teacher...though i dun rilly hav that dream animore, cos i dun think i can be a gd one since im shy(yep, no typo..haha..)-i cant speak in front of the public...so i dun noe if i can be one..but if it's fated , i dun mind....(???)
6 Im joining IJC talenttime...huh??? I also dun noe how i join..i mean i got passion to it but singing in front of public???didnt i say i am scared of stage...but at least got jy,pang, and lisa to accompany me..so hope it's ok...vote for us pls..thanks...
7 i am from indo but i prefer to be a chinese, but not those mainland chinese,more to the hk or tw chinese...hehe...yep,wo shi zhong guo ren...haha...
8 i am the most well-informed on sex-edu girl in my current class...hahah...it's bcos there are only 3 gals ok..and summore they are those very nice and guai gal..but im nice n guai also loh..
9 I am titled 'ponstar' by miko...I'M NOT OK?!?! I was sick lor..I got mc ok...huh..hmph...
10 I love VANNEsS WU...no matter what other(my friends) thinks of him....he's damn hot lar...why u guys never agrees?haiz...
what a waste...but nvm, i'll always support him...<3<3<3<3<3
ok, ivan...i wrote alr...haiz..finally got the time to do this...haha...