Saturday, September 02, 2006
Unnoticebly, so much time has passed
I'm staying in this cold river that doesn't have you
Even though memories constantly keep repeating
A love that's already frozen will never warm again
The things I said so calmly
(Makes the heart need to speak more insincerely)
I'm hesitating if I still want to
Admit that I can't let go
127 days of separating has 127 hearts in pain
Day by day, little by little, let regret teach me
How could I neglect your feelings?
How many tears have you used to find a reason for leaving me?
Perhaps you were the tolerant one all along
Because gentleness has caused me to err
My eyes only have your beautiful body
My ears only receive news pertaining to you
Even if I've already walked forward
I'm still pacing about in my beautiful past
My heart has already died for so long
(It's lost the reason to live)
On that day that you no longer loved me, it stopped beating
Damn baby how we end up here
You know it's funny I just miss you so much
I still remember holding you kissing you
I wish I could just see you right now lying in my arms
Baby I'm waiting for you
Please just come back to me I love you
127 days of separating has left me who thinks of you so much
Day by day, year by year, let time prove
That forgetting you is my fake move
How much loneliness have I used to understand your reason for leaving me?
I don't have the privilege to retrieve you
Unless you can understand how much my heart aches
Labels: song lyrics


August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
Best view in IE 1024 x 768 pixels